Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Competitive data gathering, including primary research, third party research, and competitor public information.
- Analysis of competitive information, including development of competitive strategies in partnership with Sales, Product Management, Marketing and Product Marketing.
- Interfaces with influential consultants and market participants to understand win/loss strategies.
- Publication of competitive information and assets on internal web sites, as well as tailored tools for the Sales team.
- Presentation and communication of findings to interested parties as needed.
- Analysis of research results and presentation of findings to Product Management and executive teams, as well as other functions within the organization.
- Management and execution of comprehensive win/loss client interview process
- Research and management of a comprehensive partner and adjacent market vendor fact book.
- Management of market intelligence fact book – monitoring and aggregating metrics of key market trends and data
- Comprehensive management of vendor/partner factbook – updating the management team on market dynamics in adjacent spaces – including but not exclusive to venture and private equity activities in the Healthcare IT market.
- 1-2 years in corporate strategy/marketing/competitive intelligence
- Proficiency with MS Office and Windows, expert Excel user a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple, multi-faceted projects and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, characterized by being able to work with others, readily accepting constructive comments, and willingness to learn.
- Strong degree of creativity is a plus.
- Ability to read and understand public financial statements and proficient in developing financial models in excel.